After thoughtful consideration and prayer, paying attention to current data and research, the session of Corona church has decided to begin in-person worship again. We will implement a hybrid model as we offer two gathering options-- online and in-person. If you decide to participate in our in-person worship offering, please show concern and care for others using the building by diligently practicing the following health guidelines:
- If you have a fever or currently do not feel well, please stay at home.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or is exhibiting symptoms, please stay home.
- Wash your hands before coming to the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times when you are in the building.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet will need to be maintained at all times.
- Please enter at the Downing Street entrance. Please exit out these doors as well.
- An usher will take your temperature as you enter. We will also ask for your name and contact info.
- Sanitizer has been placed throughout the build, and it is suggested to use the hand sanitizer at several intervals throughout your time in the building.
- Please bring your own Bible.
- To ensure social distancing, certain pews are marked off. Signs are in place to designate open pews.
- We do ask that after the service, you exit the building and refrain from congregating or socializing in the building.
We are thrilled that we can once again have people worshipping in person together in the beautiful sanctuary God has given us. Adhering to these guidelines will help keep all people coming to the building as safe as possible and will make keeping the doors open to in person worship more likely during the COVID 19 pandemic.
If you prefer to continuing worshipping online, we will continue to have our online worship gathering available on zoom, streaming from the building.
HOW DO I JOIN ONLINE?
There are two ways to join the online worship gathering via zoom. The first is using a computer, Smartphone or tablet. Some tablets and laptops have built in camera's and microphones. To join the meeting, simply click on the link here (or on the welcome page here) and join the call with your computer audio and video-We would love you to turn your video on, so we can see your lovely faces. Click here to watch a video on how to join a zoom call.
The second way to join the worship gathering is by phone. Call 1-301-715-8592, then enter the meeting ID number: 241 486 951.
HOW DO I GIVE AN OFFERING?
We do include time for giving during our Sunday online service, and want to encourage you that tithing also involves your time and talents, not just your financial resources. We invite you to please considering giving online here or you can mail a check to 1205 E. 8th Ave. Denver, CO 80218.
WHAT IF I CANNOT JOIN ON SUNDAY ?
If you cannot join us at 9:00 on Sunday, or want to share the sermon with a friend, we will be posting our messages online. Click on our media page here or check out our Facebook page to see the latest sermons.
WHAT IF I NEED TECHNICAL HELP?
There may be technical issues that require us to be patient and flexible. If you are struggling to figure out how to join the meetings and need help, click here to fill out a form and we will do our best to have someone reach out that can assist you!